HEYDAY MAY DAY Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in participating in HEYDAY MAY DAY. Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to HEYDAY MAY DAY. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of HEYDAY MAY DAY – The Coffin Shoppe (PTY) LTD.
- Please note that The Coffin Shoppe (PTY) LTD reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser www.thecoffinshoppe.co.za. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of HEYDAY MAY DAY tickets.
- The price of one HEYDAY MAY DAY ticket is R200 per person. This figure is non-negotiable.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access The Coffin Shoppe on 1st May 2021, when HEYDAY MAY DAY is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the HEYDAY MAY DAY. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the
license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the HEYDAY MAY DAY tickets, once (s)he receives it. The Coffin Shoppe (PTY) LTD has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that www.thecoffinshoppe.co.za is the sole authorised source for purchasing HEYDAY MAY DAY tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The HEYDAY MAY DAY tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and
cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that HEYDAY MAY DAY tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- The Coffin Shoppe (PTY) LTD has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the HEYDAY MAY DAY ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of The Coffin Shoppe (PTY) LTD will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as HEYDAY MAY DAY starts on 1 st May 2021. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – The Coffin Shoppe – due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If HEYDAY MAY DAY is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, The Coffin Shoppe (PTY) LTD has the sole and absolute right to:
i) reschedule the event, or
ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If HEYDAY MAY DAY is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of The Coffin Shoppe (PTY) LTD will be considered final.
- If HEYDAY MAY DAY has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully cancelled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. The Coffin Shoppe (PTY) LTD cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- HEYDAY MAY DAY is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending HEYDAY MAY DAY is 18 years old.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to HEYDAY MAY DAY. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By purchasing HEYDAY MAY DAY tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to The Coffin Shoppe (PTY) LTD to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- The Coffin Shoppe (PTY) LTD does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- HEYDAY MAY DAY and The Coffin Shoppe (PTY) LTD follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at HEYDAY MAY DAY and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your
participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase HEYDAY MAY DAY tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at HEYDAY MAY DAY. You can get your tickets here https://www.thecoffinshoppe.co.za/events/.